Boat Insurance Policies are flexible to meet your cost and coverage needs.
You can protect your boat and passengers with a variety of coverage
- Your liability to others
- Medical payments
- Damage to your craft and related equipment
- Medical expenses for guests as towed water-skiers
- Damage in hauling or launching
- Loss of motor overboard
- Fire, lightning, explosion
- Sinking and stranding
- Underwater damage
About The Policy
- You can enjoy carefree cruising with a
boatowners policy from Farmers Insurance.
- The policy protects you anywhere in the
territorial limits of the Western Hemisphere.*
- You, your boat, outboard motor, boat trailer,
plus any equipment and accessories you wish to include,* are protected
by your low-cost policy.
- 30-day automatic coverage for newly acquired or
replacement boats (that qualify under policy guidelines), motors and
- A variety of deductibles to choose from.
- An available discount if you have completed the
Coast Guard Auxiliary "Safety and Seamanship" Course or the
U.S. Power Squadron's "Boating Course."
- Includes coverage for scheduled trailers and
equipment not permanently attached for up to 10% of the hull coverage
amount on your boat, at no additional cost.
- $1,000 per person medical expense for guest
skiers ($2,000 per occurrence).
- A Boat/Home discount/credit may be available
when you insure your boat and home with Farmers.**
*Refer to your specific policy for the coverages and
** Not available in all states.
Contact your Farmers®
Agent for all the details on a Farmers®
Boatowners policy that can keep you covered on the water.